Monday, May 23, 2011

So, long time no see, huh? It's been a little over a year since I've written on this blog...I should probably apologize for that. Nobody seems to have missed me very much, though, so I'm gonna go ahead and forgive myself.

Anyways, I've finished my seventh and eighth grade years of school, and am now moving on to the ninth. Everyone tells us how difficult it's gonna be, what with the tons of homework, annoying upperclassmen, yada, yada, yada. But they've hardly said anything good about high school. Except, of course, for Chicken Day in the cafeteria. That seems to have been their highlight of high school, which is a little sad. Hopefully things are better than they make them out to be. First, however, I have two whole months of summer vacation before I have to worry about any of that. :D Woot, woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment