Tuesday, April 20, 2010

UPDATE ON RANDOM JUNK!! :)

Ok, so, I finally have a follower! I have a reason to keep writing now. :) Yay. Tell your friends, my follower!

I haven't had much time to write more for that story I posted earlier, what with school, etc., but I will post some more as soon as I can. On other news...PIZZA BURGERS! Probably not very healthy, but seem to be EXTREMELY DELICIOUS. :D I haven't had them yet, so I don't know. But I will soon! And I will comment and tell you how they are.


Sooo...CRCT is next week. Woohoo. My principal makes a big huge deal about how exciting and intense it is, but we the students, on the other hand, are all dying a little bit inside. I mean, what psycho actually likes a week long test, five days a week, two hours a day? Hmmm? Nobody I know. The only good that comes with this test is no learning. Plus, we get random treats like Mountain Dew and granola bars in the morning, and gum during the test. And then there's the really long break we get outside, which is incredible if you go to my school. Yeah...Can't wait for this to finally be over.


MMMMM...well I think the Pizza Burgers are almost done, so now I shall go eat. :) GoOdByE!

No comments:

Post a Comment